Sole Trader Accounts & Tax Return

If you work as a sole trader or a freelancer then you’ll need to tell the tax man about the money you’ve earned and how much you spent to earn that money.

This needs to be done on a self assessment tax return each year. You can claim for items such as travel costs, mobile phone calls and for using your home as an office.

We only work with individuals like the self-employed. Unlike other accountants, we don’t look after big businesses so we remain focused on you! We’ll talk to you about your situation and figure out what you should be claiming for.

One of our qualified accountants will talk you through everything to ensure you’re not missing a trick. Then once we have the information from you we’ll complete the tax return and submit it online to HMRC. Our services are from £150.00.

About the Author

You may also like these