Company Accounts and Ct600 (Tax Return)

If you’ve set up a limited company, you have to file accounts at Companies House, even if the company is not trading, within twelve months of your companies’ year end. Otherwise you receive an automatic penalty.

Limited companies also need to file a Company Tax Return with the revenue for each accounting period. Generally, you must file a return even if your company or organisation hasn’t made any taxable profits.

Unlike other accountants, we don’t look after big businesses so we remain focused on you. We specialise in filing accounts for small companies and our qualified accountants have years of experience.

One of our qualified accountants will talk you through everything to ensure you’re not missing a trick. Then once we have the information from you we’ll complete the returns and submit them online to Companies House and HMRC.

We offer the company accounts and tax filing services from £350.00 or from £70 a month when you combine it with our full accountancy package.

About the Author

You may also like these